But some has to be revealed...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

the big M

everyone's worried bout money, almost 60% of the human beings on my msn have their nicks talking bout money. my friend is heavily in debt, i don't know for what, another has a big MOOLAH issue and some just indicates MONEY MONEY MONEY on their pm.


that happened to Batman (his codename between us, mine is Owl. i'm cuter. lol.) he ran out of cash to go to the SG tattoo convention @ expo with me. i think he bought too many merchandises and baby wasn't interested so i decided not to force him into going. the entry ticket is S$18 per day/$50 for 3 days.

lucky bastards. (courtesy to Alvin! :3)

p.s.
if Ami James was there, i wouldn't have cared if i had to go alone ;P

p.p.s
i have just submitted my JAE application. i hope i get my first choice. =D

No comments: