But some has to be revealed...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

sleepless night II

actually there were many more of such but it is of ungodly hour today at 3.30am. yours truly is wide awake. maybe i should have gone club hopping after all.

maybe its because i hate love you. days before i was so pissed i wanted to stop talking to you and now i think i miss you too much. shit. you totally control me.

but baby was really nice to me past 2 days although he tried to scare me with bats, he took off and spent most of his time with me and bought me food, headphone (baby pink audio technica onto), Ben&Jerry's and donut factory x6. i only agreed to clean his wall, full of dust. its obvious cos its in purple! is chio purple okay (solid lavender), not faint purple shade, so lame. -.-

2nd reason was cos i was reading sgforums (baby influenced me, i have never read forums of any kind) regarding people waiting for various poly's DAE results. there was this person from MI who already got a call from RP saying he/she has been accepted, although the website status is still pending. o.o like wtf?

fyi, i still haven't got any call of this sort, so as suggested in the forum, i will call them tomorrow morning. sian. my hopes are not up really.

i love you pumpkin, i know i do. i hate it when u try to make me fat though. you like it? wtf. -.-

hahaha its like talking to you face to face cos i know this is the expression i will get. silly.

good night baby!

No comments: