But some has to be revealed...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

just too bored

its almost 4, i'm almost asleep.
but this is random.
yeah i will try to sleep early...

-i'm wearing my new sexy leopard pjs and there's no one else to see this except for myself =p
-what does love mean? if this is it then i've fallen too deep..
-i just ate overdue curry for supper. i only hope the worst doesn't happen.
-my life revolves bout a few things: work, shop, sleep, eat and feelings;including mine and his.
-xiaxue just totally tempted me to buy Blackberry.
-i am writing bout my life in point form.
-i miss the train ride home.
-i want to stop waking up so early. (7 hours is not enough)
-i need a hug.
-i hope money is here sooner. =/
-TE BETTER REPLY ME SOON OR ELSE.
-i will watch GG last 2 episodes VERY soon =D thanks...
-mango sales is out to kill me but i'm willing to die. =x
-see point no. 6
-happy birthday Wani dear :)

this is a habit i got from wumi. writing everything in point. i hate that i'm lazy. argh.

come sing me the sweetest lullaby...
good night earthlings.
ciao.

No comments: